Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,208TL (руб 42,116) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)