Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06814 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,650TL (руб 38,887) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)