Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07634 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,368TL (Php31,020) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (33 minutes ago)