Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02939 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,724TL (739,124 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)