Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06093 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,413TL (₨39,602) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)