Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,733TL (₨54,389) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)