Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)