Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,214TL in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)