Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,029TL in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)