Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,726TL (₨39,081) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)