Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,347TL (₨78,757) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)