Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,647TL (₨85,612) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)