Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,617TL (₨82,177) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)