Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,918 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (₨72,634) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)