Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,005 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL (₨60,555) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)