Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06973 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,461TL (₨35,285) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)