Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06930 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,607TL (₨37,618) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)