Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (₨43,284) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)