Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,294TL (₨41,983) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (23 minutes ago)