Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,137TL (1,155,705 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (40 minutes ago)