Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00670 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,634TL (840,712 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)