Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00588 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,966TL (1,184,346 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)