Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 126% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,317TL (2,193,411 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (27 minutes ago)