Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,092TL (4,547,778 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)