Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05649 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,895TL (¥564,575) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)