Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04265 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,763TL (¥111,674) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)