Cost of living comparison between Kochi, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03069 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 227% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,210TL (¥1,733,965) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)