Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,994TL (€921) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)