Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 170% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,950TL (€11,360) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)