Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,434TL (€821) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)