Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 282% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 71,566TL (¥2,247,288) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)