Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03117 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,340TL (¥171,329) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)