Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,274TL (RM2,771) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)