Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,630TL (RM2,505) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (25 minutes ago)