Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (€614) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)