Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.700 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 228% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,267TL (C$19,728) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (29 minutes ago)