Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.852 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,082TL (C$7,024) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)