Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02958 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,779TL (¥770,027) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)