Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03391 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,275TL (Shilling126,054) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)