Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03041 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,782TL (Shilling124,361) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)