Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13756 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 458TL (3,329₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (35 minutes ago)