Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13585 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 460TL (3,387₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (30 minutes ago)