Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00528 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,898TL (2,443,600 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)