Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,371TL (2,396,208 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (27 minutes ago)