Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00307 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,114TL (1,989,829 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)