Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,466TL in Kirklareli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)