Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,766TL (2,303,449 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)