Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00256 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 221% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,121TL (15,677,289 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)