Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.516 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,317TL (EC$2,849) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)