Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,997TL (EC$2,311) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)