Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00167 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (1,495,778 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (25 minutes ago)