Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00383 TRY / RWF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,039TL (7,847,706 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)