Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,676TL (18,020₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)