Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,251TL (6,524 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)