Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,137TL (4,646 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)