Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,369TL (5,846 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)