Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL (2,969 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (21 minutes ago)