Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,499TL (Taka 135,034) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)