Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04520 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,104TL (Taka 90,786) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)