Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04725 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,695TL (Taka 57,046) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)