Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04377 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,012TL (Taka 114,510) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)