Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,982TL (10,640 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)