Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,748TL (5,360 Dirham) in Khouribga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (29 minutes ago)