Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14531 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,438TL (23,660 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)