Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10650 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,510TL (42,347 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)