Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10324 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,498TL (53,258 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)