Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49645 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,838TL (5,718 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (39 minutes ago)