Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37276 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,910TL (7,806 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)