Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36743 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,591TL (9,775 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)