Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11496 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,935TL (51,620 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)