Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34859 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,343TL (3,853 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)