Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13494 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,385TL (25,082₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)