Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,711TL (₨84,939) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (35 minutes ago)