Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (﷼ 2,281) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)