Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,704TL (﷼ 5,911) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)