Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,967TL (﷼ 30,555,318) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)