Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,667TL (﷼ 24,966,225) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)