Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (﷼ 27,249,733) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (41 minutes ago)