Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,289TL (﷼ 23,852,009) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)