Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,479TL (﷼ 23,156,680) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)