Cost of living comparison between Kerman, Iran and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,910TL (﷼ 45,139,614) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)