Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13423 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,236TL (24,111₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)