Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,266TL (13,067,505 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)