Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,787TL (7,953,970 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (20 minutes ago)