Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06081 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,768TL (руб 45,525) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)