Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.889 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 217% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,621TL (C$13,716) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)