Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.842 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,426TL (C$9,382) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)