Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01725 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,304TL (191,606 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)