Cost of living comparison between Kecskemét, Hungary and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01208 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,425TL (366,131 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)