Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01758 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,924TL (166,364 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (18 minutes ago)