Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,560TL (368,568 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)