Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01274 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,718TL (291,900 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (44 minutes ago)