Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,036TL (222,131 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)