Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,823TL in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)