Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00854 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,177TL (606,468 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)