Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,133TL (¥181,228) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)