Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,638TL (¥200,156) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)