Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,510TL (€1,230) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)