Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,971TL (€707) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)