Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 205% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,622TL (€1,888) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)