Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.065 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,353TL (€1,212) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)