Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.179 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,571TL (€1,225) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)