Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,693TL (€737) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)