Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,714TL (¥98,082) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)