Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05696 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,524TL (¥132,090) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)