Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,390TL (¥133,593) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)